The Invisibles19 School will take place at the Laboratorio Subterráneo de Canfranc in Canfranc-Estación, Huesca, Spain, from June 3rd to June 7th, 2019. It preceeds the Invisibles19 Workshop in Valencia. The Invisibles19 School is jointly organised by the Horizon 2020 Innovative Training Network ITN Elusives (Marie Slodowska - Curie grant agreement Nº 674896) and the COST Action CA15139 "Combining forces for a novel European facility for neutrino-antineutrino symmetry-violation discovery'' (EuroNuNet).
- Classical solutions in Field Theory and applications (A. Cohen)
- Statistics and introduction to Machine Lerning (D. Tonelli)
- BSM Landscape after LHC I and II runs (M. Schmaltz)
- Neutrino Phenomenology (C. González-García)
- Neutrinos in Cosmology (YY. Wong)
- Effective theories for dark matter (J. Zupan)
- Perspectives in particle detection (D. Nygren)
- Special lecture on Black Holes (A. Green)
Several tutorial sessions will be organized, where students will further discuss the topics covered in the lectures within an informal environment.
Moreover, a poster session will take place during the school, students are thus encouraged to bring and present their own posters.
The school is primarily intended for PhD students. Since the number of participants is limited, applications from PhD students will therefore be favoured. Masters students and young postdocs are nonetheless welcomed to apply.
The School Fee is 500 €. This includes accommodation, full board (all meals and coffee breaks), social events, as well as bus transportation with stops at Valencia, Zaragoza and Canfranc-Estación.
- Application deadline: April 1st
- Confirmation of participation: April 15th
- Fee payment deadline: May 3rd