The Invisibles19 School will take place from June 3rd to June 7th, 2019 at the Laboratorio Subterráneo de Canfranc in Spain, before the Invisibles19 Workshop, that will take place in Valencia from June 10 to June 14 2018. The lectures will cover the following topics:
- Classical solutions in Field Theory and applications (A. Cohen)
- Statistics and introduction to Machine Lerning (D. Tonelli)
- BSM Landscape after LHC I and II runs (M. Schmaltz)
- Neutrino Phenomenology (C. González-García)
- Neutrinos in Cosmology (YY. Wong)
- Effective theories for dark matter (Y. Zupan)
- Perspectives in particle detection (D. Nygren)
- Special lecture on Black Holes (A. Green)
- Several tutorial sessions will be organized, where students will further discuss the topics covered in the lectures within an informal environment.
- Moreover, a poster session will take place during the school, students are thus encouraged to bring and present their own posters.
The school is primarily intended for PhD students. Since the number of participants is limited, applications from PhD students will therefore be favoured. Masters students and young postdocs are nonetheless welcomed to apply.
This event is supported by the COST Action CA15139 "Combining forces for a novel European facility for neutrino-antineutrino symmetry-violation discovery'' (EuroNuNet) and also from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Slodowska - Curie grant agreement Nº 674896.