Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
- 13 Dec Giovanna Cottin, "IFIC Seminar: The need for long-lived particle searches at the LHC and beyond"
- 29 Nov David Marzocca, "HiDDeN webinar: What did the flavour anomalies teach us?"
- 29 Nov Francisco Torrenti, "IFIC Seminar: Illuminating the primordial dark age after inflation"
- 28 Nov Agustín Sánchez Losa, "IFIC Experimental Seminar (CANCELLED): ANTARES 2006-2022 : A Mediterranean Neutrino Telescope"
- 24 Nov Piotr Korcyl, "IFIC Topical Seminar: Hierarchical autoregressive approach to two-dimensional statistical systems"
- 21 Nov Jorge Roser Martínez, "se-fis-med: Last Compton imaging developments and advances in the IRIS group"
- 18 Nov Daniel Camarero Munoz, "Topical seminar: Measurements of the inclusive isolated-photon and photon-plus-jet production in pp collisions at sqrt(s) = 13 TeV with the ATLAS detector"
- 14 Nov Aritra Biswas, "IFIC Topical Seminar: SM and beyond via b → dll decays"
- 08 Nov Jaehoon Yu, "IFIC Seminar: Exploring Physics Beyond the Standard Model with DUNE"
- 07 Nov Carlos García Montoro, "IFIC experimental seminar: "The ATLAS EventIndex: Cataloging Hundreds of Billions of Records.""
- 03 Nov Shakeel Ur Rahaman, "Topical seminar: Tracing new physics using EFT"
- 02 Nov Arunima Bhattacharya, "IFIC Topical Seminar: "Radiative corrections and threshold resummed predictions to pseudoscalar Higgs boson production""