Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
- 09 Dec Catarina Cosme, ""#BSMJournalClub""
- 01 Dec Julia Harz, "HiDDeN webinar: Constraining lepton-number violating interactions in rare kaon decays."
- 01 Dec Laura Molina, "IFIC Seminar: Dark matter searches with NA64 experiment"
- 27 Nov James Alvey, "Topical Seminar: Gravity and Global Symmetries"
- 25 Nov Martín González-Alonso, Valentina De Romeri, "#BSMJournalClub"
- 24 Nov Alberto Ramos, "IFIC seminar: Old and new lattice determinations of alpha_s"
- 19 Nov Nafis Rezwan Khan Chowdhury, "[#Student Seminars] Neutrinos beneath the waves"
- 17 Nov Juraj Klaric, "HiDDeN webinar: Uniting low-scale leptogeneses"
- 17 Nov José Ramón Espinosa, "IFIC Seminar: A fresh look at the calculation of tunneling actions"
- 13 Nov Maria de la Luz Jurado Gómez, "#StudentSeminar Shell evolution of neutron-deficient Xe isotopes: Octupole and Quadrupole Correlations above 100Sn"
- 11 Nov Claudia Hagedorn, Martín González-Alonso, "#BSMJournalClub"
- 10 Nov Christoph Hanhart, "IFIC Seminar: "Theoretical insights about the XYZ states ... and beyond""
- 09 Nov Ricardo Cepedello, "#StudentsSeminar: Classifications of radiative neutrino mass models"
- 06 Nov Pierre Auclair, "Topical Seminar: Constraints on cosmic strings from gravitational waves, diffuse gamma-ray background and dark matter"
- 03 Nov IFIC Newcomers' Fest
- 28 Oct Mario Reig, "#BSMJournalClub"
- 20 Oct Martín Novoa-Brunet, "IFIC Seminar: Lepton universality tests in b decays"
- 14 Oct Fernando Romero López, Mario Reig, "#BSM Journal Club"
- 13 Oct Xavier Siemens, "IFIC Seminar: The NANOGrav search for nanohertz gravitational waves"
- 13 Oct Jonathan Ronca, "#StudentSeminar: Higgs-pair production via gluon fusion @NLO SM and Beyond"
- 06 Oct Evgeny Akhmedov, "IFIC Seminar: Coherent scattering and macroscopic coherence: Implications for neutrino, dark matter and axion detection"