Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
- 18 Dec Sebastian Tattenberg, "se-fis-med: Benefits of range uncertainty reductions in proton therapy and interplay with proton arc therapy implementation"
- 18 Dec Helena García, "Topical Seminar: Solving the riddle: Visible in the laboratory and invisible in cosmology: Decaying sterile neutrinos"
- 14 Dec Sanjoy Mandal, "Topical Seminar: Probing origin of neutrino masses through low and high energy processes"
- 13 Dec Mathias Becker , "Topical Seminar: Production of Feebly Interacting Particles at Finite Temperatures"
- 12 Dec Pier Paolo Giardino, "IFIC Seminar: From Precision Physics to New Physics: Effective Field Theories and Loops"
- 05 Dec Alejandro Jenkins, "HiDDeN webinar: Cosmology without scalars: Inflation, reheating, and baryogenesis in a superfluorescent Universe"
- 05 Dec Alberto Roper Pol, "IFIC Seminar: Gravitational wave background produced by turbulence in the early universe"
- 30 Nov Mario Reig, "Topical Seminar: Searching for axion forces with atoms, molecules, and storage rings"
- 28 Nov Andrea Mitridate, "IFIC Seminar - Exploring the Gravitational Wave Universe with PTAs: where we are and where we are going"
- 24 Nov Adil Jueid, "Topical Seminar: A possible connection between dark matter and top quark FCNC decays"
- 21 Nov Maria Vieites Diaz, "IFIC Seminar: Status of the “LHCb flavour anomalies”"
- 20 Nov Carles Gomà, "se-fis-med: La protonteràpia a l'estat espanyol: Horitzó 2030."
- 15 Nov Miguel Vanvlasselaer, "Topical Seminar: Anomaly-induced neutron star cooling"
- 14 Nov Javier Menéndez, "IFIC Seminar: Extracting physics beyond the standard model from experiments using atomic nuclei"
- 13 Nov Takeshi Kobayashi, "Topical seminar: Monopoles and cosmological magnetic fields"
- 08 Nov Jesús Frías López, "Webinario "Licencias y Transferencia de Resultados""
- 07 Nov Kevin Zhou, "HiDDeN webinar: Electromagnetism and Gravity with Continuous Spin"
- 07 Nov Jose Miguel No, "IFIC Seminar: Baryogenesis from extended scalar sectors: off the beaten track"
- 06 Nov Paul Hsiao, "Topical Seminar: Spectroscopy of chimera baryons: Top partners of a composite Higgs model with Sp(4) gauge group"
- 02 Nov Shahab Joudaki, "Topical Seminar: Revolutionizing fundamental physics using cosmological galaxy surveys"