Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
- 31 Mar José Ramón Espinosa, "Severo Ochoa Seminar: A fresh look at the calculation of tunneling actions CANCELLED!"
- 24 Mar James Cline, "Webinar: A little theory of everything"
- 10 Mar Asimina Arvanitaki, "Webinar: Dark Matter halos from parametric resonance and their signatures"
- 04 Mar Ara Ioanissyan, "A Standard Model explanation for the excess of electron-like events in MiniBooNE"
- 03 Mar Susana Molina Sedgwick, "Precision-era Neutrino Studies at Super-Kamiokande and Hyper-Kamiokande"
- 25 Feb Xiaoping Wang, "Webinar: Long-lived particle search @ LHC"
- 25 Feb Masato Shiozawa, "Severo Ochoa Seminar: The Hyper-Kamiokande project"
- 21 Feb Sergi Rodriguez Bosca, "#StudentSeminar: Measurement of the Yukawa coupling to leptons with the ATLAS detector"
- 21 Feb Dijana Dominis Prester, "Gamma Ray Telescopes MAGIC and CTA: The Multimessenger Challenge"
- 18 Feb Pablo Fernández de Salas, "Local dark matter density from recent observations"
- 14 Feb Anatael Cabrera, "Unitarity: the last Discovery using Neutrino Oscillation?"
- 11 Feb Jessica Turner, "Webinar: Neutrino masses from gravity"
- 10 Feb Juan Antonio Aguilar Saavedra, "Top antitop is a disgrace and I cannot help it"
- 04 Feb Paola Ferrario , "PETALO: a Positron Emission Tomography Apparatus with Liquid xenOn."