Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
- 28 Nov Kazuki Sakurai, "g-2, proton decay and collider search for Supersymmetry"
- 18 Nov Ernest Ma, "Leptonic Scalars, Dark Matter, and Two-Loop Dirac Neutrino Mass"
- 15 Nov Daniel Cutting, "Strong first-order phase transitions: Vorticity, droplets and gravitational waves"
- 12 Nov Joerg Jaeckel, "Webinar: Exploring the Dark Matter ALPs"
- 06 Nov Adam Falkowski, "Severo Ochoa Seminar: Which EFT?"
- 05 Nov Sara Collins, "Severo Ochoa Seminar: Properties of the eta and eta-prime mesons"
- 25 Oct Juan Rojo, "Severo Ochoa Seminar: Towards a global analysis of the Standard Model Effective Field Theory"
- 18 Oct Margarida Rebelo N, "Three Higgs model with S3 symmetry"
- 18 Oct Djuna Croon, "Gravitational Waves: a new window onto the Early Universe"
- 17 Oct Johan Bijnens, "Analytical results for hadronic contributions to the muon g-2"
- 14 Oct Katerina Lipka, "Probing QCD at the LHC using top quark production"
- 08 Oct #StudentSeminar Iván Márquez, "Quantum walks as quantum simulators: an introduction”
- 08 Oct Graham White, "Electroweak baryogenesis: Experimental progress and theoretical challenges"
- 02 Oct Carlos García Canal, "Probing Strong Dynamics with Cosmic Neutrinos"
- 01 Oct Oscar Estrada Pastor, "#StudentSeminar: A Physics and Performance ATLAS tale"