Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
- 21 Jun Abdelkhalek Hammi, "se-fis-med: 4D tool to estimate the dose to the peripheral blood during radiation therapy"
- 18 Jun Joaquim Matias, "Red LHC webinar: B-Flavour Anomalies: status of global fits, next steps and a new non-leptonic anomaly"
- 15 Jun Stephen Dolan, "IFIC seminar: "Neutrinos from Tokai to Kamioka: Oscillations, Interactions and the search for CP-Violation""
- 09 Jun Arsenii Titov, Víctor Ernesto Bresó Pla, "#BSMJournalClub: SMEFT (Neutrino masses and NLO effects)"
- 08 Jun Gregorio Herdoiza , "HiDDeN webinar: Hadronic contributions to the muon g-2"
- 07 Jun Paco Salesa, "IFIC Experimental seminar: "Gamma-Ray Astronomy with the HAWC Observatory""
- 01 Jun Assumpta Parreño, "IFIC SEMINAR: Baryon-baryon interactions and the axial charge of the triton at $m_\pi \sim$ 450 MeV"
- 28 May Dermot Moran, "Red LHC webinar: Higgs boson measurements and their Effective Field Theory interpretations"
- 25 May Werner Porod, "IFIC Seminar: Composite Higgs models, from gauge/gravity duality to LHC-phenomenology"
- 19 May Alberto Ramos Martinez, Antonio Pich, "#BSMJournalClub Standard Model determination of the muon anomalous magnetic moment"
- 18 May Junping Tian, "IFIC Seminar: Prospects on Higgs physics at future lepton colliders -- a Higgs-factory isn't enough"
- 17 May Nadia Yahlali, "se-fis-med: Scintillation dosimetry and counting for quality assurance and control in radiation treatments of cancer."
- 14 May Eemeli Tomberg, "Topical Seminar: Stochastic Inflation and Primordial Black Holes"
- 11 May Zakary Burkley, "IFIC seminars: "Mu-MASS: Towards the first CW spectroscopy of the 1S-2S transition in Muonium""
- 03 May Ricardo Marco Hernández, "IFIC Experimental Seminar: Overview of depleted CMOS sensors for Future Tracking Detectors."