In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
(IFIC - UV), Miguel Nebot
(IFIC - UV)
The International Doctorate Network in Particle Physics, Astrophysics and Cosmology (IDPASC) and the Spanish Network of Flavour Physics (REFIS)
organize the School of Flavour Physics at IFIC - Valencia, from the 2nd to the 7th of May 2013.
The school covers a variety of Flavour Physics experimental and theoretical topics at the graduate/doctoral level.
[3 hour lectures]
- Quantum Field Theory and the Standard Model (A. Santamaría, IFIC-U.Valencia)
- Theoretical vision of Flavour Physics and CP violation (U. Nierste, KIT Karlsruhe)
- Strong Interactions, HQET and Lattice (V. Giménez, IFIC-U.Valencia)
[2 hour lectures]
- Flavour Physics in Hadron Machines (Tevatron and LHCb) (Marie-Hélène Schune, LAL Orsay)
- Flavour Physics in Electron machines (Babar, Belle, Belle II) (Adrian Bevan, Queen Mary U.London)
- Instrumentation for Flavour Physics (Nicola Neri, INFN-U.Milano)
- Analysis Tools (G. Cowan, Royal Holloway U.London)
[1 hour lectures]
- Tracking (S. Martí, IFIC Valencia)
- Kaon Physics (J. Portolés, IFIC Valencia)
- Tau Physics (J. Portolés, IFIC Valencia)
- Historical perspective on CP, T violation in kaons (K.R. Schubert, IKTP Dresden)
- Lepton Flavour Violation (M. Hirsch, IFIC Valencia)
- Time Reversal Violation (J.Bernabéu, IFIC-U.Valencia)
- Flavour in Extensive Air Showers (M. Pimenta, IDPASC Coordinator, LIP Lisbon)